I GOT THE RESULT FOR MY LOGFRAME ASSIGNMENT! WHOOHOO HAHAHA well obviously from the sound of that, it's gotta be good! haha... 22/25 and so far highest in my class (there's this other girl who got same mark as me...pfft)... 88% COOLS! =) This will hopefully cover some marks if I didn't do as well for my GIS, PRIMER and ECOPATH assignments.... oof...
BTW, meet ROBIN (dressed as the mad dentist during halloween last year):
Show me the stars!
Disappointing starry sky but the view of the full moon and the sea during low tide more than makes up for it... In the cold cold cold british winter weather...
Logframe assignment over and done!!!
YAY!!! LOGFRAME ASSIGNMENT OVER AND DONE!!!! YAYY...
Now only have:
1) Statements of relevances for Nick Polunin & Grant Burgess
DUE - 22nd Nov
2) Library project - "Factors influencing hermatypic scleractinian coral settlement & recruitment: a review & synthesis"
DUE - 27th Nov
3) Multivariate statistics assignment (PRIMER)
DUE - 4th Dec (DEADLINE WAS EXTENDED YES!)
4) Draft research project proposal
DUE - 11th Jan
5) GIS assignment
DUE - 22nd Dec (Have to finish this before I leave for Egypt on 14th Dec)
6) ECOPATH assignment
DUE - 8th January
7) Exam for Critical appraisal of coastal production systems
ON - tentatively 18th Jan
OH... AND I WILL BE GOING TO DIVE RED SEA FROM THE 14th - 28th DEC!!!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT!!!! 115pds for 10 days of diving!!!! MAN!!!! WOOHOO CAN'T WAIT!