Salted & Fried
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
  Settling in...
I think I am finally settling in... not so much of trying to get my room and my flat and my food to be exactly like Singapore's... Having more fun with my flat mates now... went to see HOGWARTS... well the castle they filmed HARRY POTTER 1 & 2 in... and had Canadian Thanksgiving dinner last night... cooked a ROAST CHICKEN WITH STUFFING! It's amazingly easy... AND going to have a HALLOWEEN party later this month... am so looking forward to that! =)

Still having the same amount of assignments though... there's another one added to the pile just now... argh... sigh... Good thing is... This term we are covering statistics... something which I am very interested in and have some experience... so it's not SO BAD doing my stats assignments wahaha...=)
 
Comments:
hey. thanks for calling the other day. it was nice to talk to you again. long time never talk huh. I guess the time difference is not very conducive to chat. When it's evening for me, you're in school. When it's evening for you, I'm asleep. Oh well...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Chunky toppings of Me.

ARCHIVES
September 2004 / October 2004 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 /

PREVIOUS POSTS
  • STRESSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • SHOPPIINNNGGG!!! & Giant mushrooms
  • SCHOOL... REALITY...
  • MAHJONG & FREE FOOD!
  • Something wrong with my RAM slot
  • Wild bunnies!
  • Here in Newcastle...
  • Where did all the time go!!??!
  • Leaving for UK
  • NO-"AH-dea': Ignorance is NOT bliss



  • Visit sister site at
    THE BLUE TEMPEH:

    More marine conservation,
    and less rubbish.


    Powered by Blogger