Salted & Fried
Sunday, September 24, 2006
  Wild bunnies!
I was walking home just now back from a trip to see the river Tyne at night and err... of cos... a short stopover at a local pub for a beer... and GUESS WHAT I SAW!!!! THERE WERE BUNNIES... YES... REAL... BUNNIES... RUNNING AROUND IN THE FIELD NEXT TO WHERE I LIVE!!! LIKE STRAY CATS IN SINGAPORE... ONLY... BUNNIES!!!!! Muffy would've liked it there...

WILD BUNNIES!

Of cos there were also the "bunnies" around town... the freshers week consists of pple dressing up as either fairies, bunnies, pirates or cowboys... It was quite a sight to see all these young ones dressing up for what we would have called "orientation week". Some of them were wearing SOOO LITTLE... and I swear it's really cold already now! Especially at night!

I wanted to take photos... this time... I brought my camera... but I left my CF card at home because I took it out to download photos I took previously... sigh... It's not fated... The river Tyne is very nice at night... I will share some photos Nancy and the others took when they get around to passing it to me.

Also, did I mention, 1 of the Singaporean student looks SOOOOO much like my BROTHER! Like he's also a bit short, not very skinny, got dimples, and LOOKS AND ACTS LIKE MY BRO! (No, he does not have one eye if some of you are wondering...)
 
Comments:
Bunnieeessss!!! so cute! Next time take photos ok? Oh, the guy doesn't look like your bro what. Your bro is whiter.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Chunky toppings of Me.

ARCHIVES
September 2004 / October 2004 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 /

PREVIOUS POSTS
  • Here in Newcastle...
  • Where did all the time go!!??!
  • Leaving for UK
  • NO-"AH-dea': Ignorance is NOT bliss
  • Abby "wants fat"...
  • Keeping track of...
  • East Africa!
  • More things left to do...
  • Accepted.
  • Moodswings...



  • Visit sister site at
    THE BLUE TEMPEH:

    More marine conservation,
    and less rubbish.


    Powered by Blogger