Salted & Fried
Sunday, November 13, 2005
  Accepted.
Well, good to know I'm not a reject after all. Hehe. After all that waiting, finally got an offer letter for Newcastle Uni Tropical Coastal Management MSc. HAPPINESS. Well, I should be...Right? So many things to do and so many things happening now that there's no time to really sit down and let the joy sink in.

Diving today at Hantu. Managed to squeeze in 10min of diving. The vis was STUNNING! 4m! And bright... the colours were so vibrant! Lots of salps in the waters today.

Feeling the stress of everything having to be somewhat wrapped up in the next two weeks before Kilimanjaro. Looking forward to escaping to Africa for a while. Especially after having to do DNA EXTRACTION (ARCK!) this coming Tuesday. My GAWD. What was I thinking! Diving tomorrow to set down tiles. I think Wednesday will have to wrap up the remaining tiles in the lab and run the results through some stats on Thurs, before Reef Walk training at Labrador at 5pm. Have to settle admin and hotels for the meeting in January, and consolidate participants' details. BWV RF Explore list needs to be out for those who went for today's checkuot dive. Also need to transfer $ back to those who didn't meet the high standards we set.

This saturday is probably the only free weekend day before I leave for Kilimanjaro. More diving to do. ARGH PHOTOS OF NUBBINS FOR LUCIA! Admin work for claims! Work hours claims for the assistants! *STRESS* Ok... this will probably a reminder for myself as to how much I have to do within these 2 weeks.

I don't see myself having a life the next 2 weeks. Well...maybe some... heh
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Chunky toppings of Me.

ARCHIVES
September 2004 / October 2004 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 /

PREVIOUS POSTS
  • Moodswings...
  • MORE WAITING!! ARGGHH!!!!!!
  • My no. 1 song
  • At least 10 days of waiting...
  • General sense of loss and being lost
  • The crash of the mac.
  • Where do I go from here?
  • 3 strikes and you're OUT!
  • Another quiz thing...
  • Am so tired!



  • Visit sister site at
    THE BLUE TEMPEH:

    More marine conservation,
    and less rubbish.


    Powered by Blogger