Salted & Fried
Saturday, November 11, 2006
  I have a friend who's a cook
AND IT'S GREAT! Especially since my speciality is BURNING stuff EVERY SINGLE DAY in the grill.... Yes, I burn my toast and pita EVERY DAY. Sometimes it just turns black and I'd have to throw the top layer off hahaha... aw man! YAY! And he's cooking LAKSA TODAY!!! I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY!!!! Since I don't think I'd even attempt to cook anything like that... haha... green curry is about the max I'd go man... LAKSAAAAAAAAAAA........!!!!!!!
 
Comments:
lakssaaaa.... Mmmmm... how does your food get burnt? Maybe you should try watching it or set it on a timer or something??
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Chunky toppings of Me.

ARCHIVES
September 2004 / October 2004 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 /

PREVIOUS POSTS
  • What does your birthday mean?
  • It's a sigh day.
  • HALLOWEEN
  • Settling in...
  • STRESSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • SHOPPIINNNGGG!!! & Giant mushrooms
  • SCHOOL... REALITY...
  • MAHJONG & FREE FOOD!
  • Something wrong with my RAM slot
  • Wild bunnies!



  • Visit sister site at
    THE BLUE TEMPEH:

    More marine conservation,
    and less rubbish.


    Powered by Blogger